Boat transfers in the Marlborough Sounds
Pelorus, Kenepuru and Mahau Sounds
Let us take you where you need to go!
Whether you are planning an adventure activity, or want transport to and from your accommodation, we have you covered. And you’ll get see some of our spectacular cruise highlights while on board.
We can also transport your items – such as bikes and kayaks – and if you are staying at a local lodge, your first large piece of luggage is free.
Activities & Things To Do
- Cruise to your accommodation – check out some of the best local providers here
- Cruise to a restaurant – check out of the best local providers here
- A boat and bike combo – check out the sounds from sea and land, BYO or rent one from a local provider
- A boat and kayak combo – cruise with us one way and kayak back, BYO or rent one from a local provider
- A boat and walk combo – mix up your day with a Mail Boat cruise and a guided walk
- A boat and heli-biking combo – we can team up with the crew from Windhawk Helicopters
|Departs Havelock||Returns to Havelock|
|Summer Season (November to April) – 7 days||10:00am||4:30pm to 5:30pm|
|Winter Season (May to October) - 3 days Monday, Wednesday & Friday||10:00am||3:30pm to 4:30pm|
Prices – One Way:
Note: refer to map below for zones
- Kayak – $10
- Bike – $5
- Additional bags (max. 20kgs) – $5.00
We have reduced the limit set for our online booking system (to allow us to control the maximum capacity depending on weather). If the trip should appear full, it may not be, please use the ‘waiting list’ option or call us on 03 574 1088. For a return trip or for transfers from different locations you need to make two bookings, one for the outbound trip and one for the return trip.
DISCLAIMER – Routes and timings may vary due to tides, weather and delivery requirements (no two days are the same on the Mail Run and we cannot guarantee our return time).