Are you looking for boat transport in the Pelorus, Kenepuru or Mahau Sounds?
Whether you are planning an adventure trip, mountain biking/kayaking throughout the Sounds or if you are wanting transport to and from your accommodation, we have you covered! Enjoy all the benefits of our daily cruises as we transport you to and/or from your various locations in the Marlborough Sounds.
We can also transport your items such as bikes and kayaks and if you are staying at a lodge your first large piece of luggage is free!
- Transfer to accommodation – refer to options here
- Transfer to restaurants – refer to options here
- Boat/bike combo – see Marlborough Sounds from two perspectives with a scenic cruise mountain bike combo
- Boat/kayak combo – team up with Sea Kayak Adventures to cruise one way and kayak the other – or bring your own kayak
- Boat/walk combo – mix up your day with a Mail run cruise and a walk; or team up with Sea Kayak Adventures for a guided walk (we can drop your packs to your lodge or camp site or wherever you need them)
- Boat/heli-biking – we team up with Windhawk Helicopters and offer group and bike transport to your location of choice for a day of heli-biking and return in comfort on our custom-built boat with specially designed racks to protect your gear
Watch this space as we have some great tourism packages coming soon!
Winter Season(May to October), Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- Departs Havelock – 10am
- Returns to Havelock – 3:30 to 4:30pm
Summer Season (November to April), Monday to Sunday
- Departs Havelock – 9:30am
- Returns to Havelock – 3:30pm to 4:30pm
- Zone 1 – Adult $20 and child $10
- Zone 2 – Adult $30 and child $10
- Zone 3 – Adult $40 and child $20
- Zone 4 – Adult $50 and child $20
- Kayak – $10
- Bike – $5
- One large bag per person – Free
Note: refer to map below for zones
We have reduced the limit set for our online booking system (to allow us to control the maximum capacity depending on weather). If the trip should appear full, as it may not be, please use the ‘waiting list’ option or call us on 03 574 1088.
DISCLAIMER – Routes and timings may vary due to tides, weather and delivery requirements (no two days the same on the Mail Run).