Are you looking to explore the Marlborough Sounds on your very own charter? Then look no further than our Mail Boat. We cater for groups up to 50 people and from November 2017, when we have our new boat, we can cater up to 99!
Give us a call on 03 574 1088 or email here.
- Work functions
- Girls’ night out (hens party)
- Boys’ day out (stag party)
- Tramping clubs – range of tramps available
- School camps
- Club day out
- Educational Eco cruises
- Family reunions
- Evening sunset cruise
- Visit locations such as Maud Island, Tui Nature Reserve, Nydia Bay, The Lodge@ Te Rawa, Raetihi Lodge, The Portage
Enjoy a late afternoon cruise through the sounds with a relaxing dinner at one of the beautiful lodges located in the sounds, returning to Havelock as the sun sets.
Generally leaving around 4pm and returning 9pm, Monday to Sunday.
We offer a total solution by organising transport from and to Blenheim or Picton. Or you can organise your own through Road Trips Marlborough.
Food & Drink:
We are NOT licensed, however, BYO is fine, so bring along any BYO drink/s. There are many eating options in the sounds or again, bring your own. Click here for more information.
Operating Hours & Days:
This is only a general indication, so definitely contact us if you want something out of these times.
- Winter Season (May to October), Monday to Sunday – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Summer Season (November to April), Monday to Sunday – 9:30am to 4:30pm*
- Winter Season (May to October), Monday to Sunday – 4pm to 9pm / or later by arrangement
- Summer Season (November to April), Monday to Sunday – 4pm to 9pm / or later by arrangement*
* This is our busiest time and require at least two months advance booking
As every trip is different (and depending on expected numbers), we will quote the best price to suit your needs. We can quote per person or a full package rates, including return shuttle transport to Blenheim or Picton, if required.
You can either call us on 03 574 1088 or email here.