Enjoy 51/2 to 61/2 hours cruising the best parts of the beautiful Pelorus Sounds incorporating a 1 hour easy walk and lunch at Te Rawa Lodge.
This is where you do a quick paragraph or two describing the trip
- 9:30am: Arrival, check-in and on-boarding
- 10:00am: Depart Havelock
- 10:00am to 12:00pm*: Cruising and site viewing with a 1 hour walk to Jacobs Bay
- 12:00pm*: Lunch – we will stop at Te Rawa for lunch around 1 hour (refer to www.terawa.co.nz for bar & restaurant details). You can also bring your own packed lunch instead of lunching here.
- 1:00pm to 3:30pm*: Gannet Colony, spectacular views including the native bush of Tennyson Inlet and a Mussel Farm Tour
- 3:30pm to 4:30pm: Arrival in Havelock
*Please note that these times can and will vary due to weather and pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Sundays only – November to April
- $128 per adult
- Children FREE – Up to 2 children per adult – then $50 for each child thereafter – Children 14yrs & Under
- Price includes tea and coffee on-board the boat and excludes lunch at Te Rawa lodge
What to Bring
Please refer to our FAQ page.